Give a New Purpose to Life with Yoga Teacher Training India
Yoga is more than just a form of exercise. Yoga ensures not just physical health but also helps improve your mental and spiritual wellness. For us, at School of Yoga Vidhya, a renowned yoga school in India,yoga is a way of life that creates a profound impact on life and brings manifold benefits that include spiritual awakening, self-discipline, mental focus and clarity of mind. Thus, for us, yoga is a discipline – the discipline of body, mind and spirit.
Only a few people are fortunate enough to understand the true potential of yoga. And truly blessed are those who get the opportunity to take their passion for yoga to the next level by studying more about it. The best means to do that is to undergo yoga teacher training India. Though it is not mandatory to undergo yoga TTC in India, choosing India as the destination has its fair share of advantages for yoga teaching aspirants.
Why Yoga School in India? Why School of Yoga Vidhya?
- Firstly, yoga is quite popular throughout the world but the saddest part is that only the physical aspects of yoga get highlighted often. The true essence of yoga gets lost in translation. Since yoga originated in India and is part of the culture of India, it is always advisable to do yoga TTC in India. And School of Yoga Vidhya being the center of one such best yoga teacher training in India, you get to understand yoga in its purest form without the overlay of western thinking and ideas.
- Secondly, most yoga practitioners fail to grasp the true spirit of yoga. They consider yoga purely as a science that helps control mind and body through various asanas. This thought process gets communicated unconsciously and unintentionally to those who come to learn yoga from them. Thus, they fail to attain the true benefits that are intrinsic to yoga and are left with superficial results. By undergoing yoga teacher training in India you get to understand that yoga is not just science but also an art. Just as it helps control body and mind to do meditation properly; at School of Yoga Vidhya you also learn that yoga should be practiced with true devotion and dedication to imbibe its true essence.
- Thirdly, a calm, serene and peaceful environment is advocated by all for practicing yoga. And School of Yoga Vidya is located in Rishikesh on the foothills of Himalayas. It provides the right setting for your mind and body to immerse in yoga. And with Rishikesh being the yoga capital of the world, you get to study yoga at a place where many spiritual gurus practiced yoga thousands of years ago.
- Fourthly, the yoga certification course in India is planned in such a way that the yoga teaching aspirants are taught not just about the right way of practicing yoga but also the profound philosophy of yoga. Hence, the syllabus of yoga TTC India includes both theoretical as well as practical training. Thus, apart from teaching different yoga forms, asanas, bandhas (locks), mudras (hand gestures), meditation (dhyana) and pranayama, the yoga teaching aspirants at School of Yoga Vidhya are taught about yoga philosophy as well. So after the yoga certification course India, they not only learn to practice yoga at a deeper level but also impart the real purpose of practicing yoga to others.
- Fifthly, as mentioned above, the daily training schedule for the yoga certification course India has been designed to impart yogic discipline to the teaching aspirants. Thus,School of Yoga Vidhya is one of the best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh as it provides the yoga teacher aspirants with a strong foundation in different aspects of yogic disciplines. This foundation brings about physical, emotional and spiritual transformation.
- Sixthly, School of Yoga Vidhya is registered with Yoga Alliance, USA. So it is a registered yoga school in India. Thus, after yoga TTC India, you would learn to practice yoga with true devotion. This helps you to cultivate a yogic mind and a yogic heart that are essential to realize the true purpose of yoga.
- Finally, School of Yoga Vidhya has experienced yoga masters and spiritual yogis to guide you. Under their expert supervision and guidance, you will get the opportunity to learn all about yoga. Thus, in this well-known yoga school in India, you witness a life changing experience that will change your perception of life forever. You will start seeing everything in a new light and upon completion of your yoga teacher training Rishikesh, it would give a new purpose to your life.
For us discipline is of utmost importance. It is an integral part of our curriculum. Those who are ready to strictly follow our code of conduct can benefit immensely with their stay in School of Yoga Vidhya.
Yoga Teacher Training in India
Balance Body Bind
200 Hour Yoga Teacher training course in India will prepare and bring the foundation of yoga in you. Learn and practise asana, pranayama, meditation, bandhas, shatkarmas, yoga philosophy, human anatomy etc., with other core subjects. Get yoga ttc certification to start your career in yoga.
Remove the Darkness and Light the Fire of Wisdom. The purpose of life begins...
Balance Body Bind
School of Yoga Vidhya in Kerala, has been affiliated yoga school for 200-hour yoga teacher training in Kerala, India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA. Our 200-hour yoga teacher training program is enriched well organized with Hatha and Ashtanga yoga.
Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is tailored to take the students to practice from basic to advanced level.
Build Core Strength
300 Hour Yoga TTC, you will start learning and practicing more advanced techniques of yoga. Learn to practice multi style yoga and its benefits. You will explore and direct your energy and will, to have a great control over your body mind. Your body will pose according to the requirement of your postures and other yoga sadhanas. One will attain great confident in practicing the higher levels of yoga.
Increase Strength & Flexibility
This is the advanced yoga stage, were you will have a complete strength, stamina and flexibility in the body mind. Your mind is more calm and quiet, the concentration will just flow without putting many efforts.
One who reaches this level, could start higher yoga sadhanas like advanced yoga postures, pranayama, higher meditation, kundalini yoga, mind control, self-inquiry etc.,