Ayurveda Rejuvenation and Yoga Retreats in India
School of Yoga Vidhya’s Ayurveda rejuvenation and yoga fortification program is one of the unique and the special program designed after a long research we conduct many years.
Our ayurveda and yoga retreats in Rishikesh is well customized package that is highly in demand and is very result oriented from the guests all over the world, and we got repeated guests yearly.
The combination of yoga - Ayurveda for rejuvenation and fortification gives excellent results on the individual who opt this esteem ayurveda and yoga vacation in India. Through this program you will gain physical and mental balance - get rid of numbness, increase blood circulation, remove stress, anxiety, tension, tiredness, mood swinging, increase positive energy, keep relaxed mind etc.,
Vacation highlights for Ayurveda Rejuvenation Retreats in India
- Sunset meditation and yoga practices
- Unique Ayurveda treatment for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Customized yoga, pranayama and meditation for fortification and removal of toxic
- Visitation to ashrams, temples and other historic places
- Consultation with Ayurveda Physician
- Daily Sattvic / Ayurvedic breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 6 nights of accommodation
- 7 day(s) with instructions
- Yoga Practice - Asana, Pranayama, Relaxation and meditation
Why Ayurveda and Yoga Holidays in Rishikesh?
School of Yoga Vidhya Ayurveda Rejuvenation and Yoga Fortification in India Program is to address the aging process of decaying your cells and tissues of your body. As time passes and your age advances, the various cells and tissues in the body change and are replaced.
Ayurvedic rejuvenation and yoga helps to arrest the aging process to some extent and help to generate new cells. Th ayurveda treatments involves Abhyanga (a whole body massage with medicated oils), herbal steam baths, Navarakizhi (a process of sudation (sweating) induced by the application of medicated boluses), pizhichil (an herbal oil bath where the oil is applied in a skillful rhythm), mamsakishi (kishi made from meat), thakradhara, and shirodhara.
Each of these depend upon your body’s dosha / constitution. Herbal medicines for internal consumption are also prescribed. Overall this therapy will tone-up your tissues, reduces the body’s catabolic destructive processes, enhancing your immunity plus physical strength.
Stop postponing an amazing ayurveda and yoga holidays in Rishikesh awaiting for you - Book Now!
Coverage - Ayurveda Holiday in India
- Proper breathing - pranayama
- Meditation (static and dynamic) - dhyana
- Proper exercise - asana
- Proper relaxation - savasana, inner gravity, and outer gravity
- Proper diet - vegetarian
- Yoga and Ayurveda treatment for rejuvenation and fortification
- Mind purification - technique to cleansing your mind
Yoga Asana Styles for Yoga Holidays in India:
Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Sivananda, Kundalini, Chakra Yoga, Tattwa Shudhi or 5 Element Purification and Rudra Yoga
Instruction language: English
Spoken languages: Malayalam, Tamil, English
Accommodation for Ayurveda and Yoga Retreats in India
Our accommodation comprises single and double bedrooms with attached bathroom and supply of hot and cold water.
Food for Ayurveda Rejuvenation and Yoga Retreats in India:
Sativic or ayurvedic food will be served three times daily as meals throughout the program.
Exclusions: Alcohol, Eggs, Fish and Meat
Things to do (optional)
- Bike for rent
- Consultation with Ayurveda doctor
- Customized Treatment for fortification and toxic removal
- Free time for local excursions and exploring
- Learn 7 Chakra Cleansing / Purification
- Reading and Shopping
- Refreshments, fruit, and tea available
- Sun bath and Surfing
- Take additional Ayurveda Rejuvenation Massage
- Visit markets and local villages
- Visiting botanical garden
- Walk or cycle around the countryside
- Wellness Tips
What's included in Ayurveda and Yoga Vacation in Rishikesh
- 6 Ayurveda Rejuvenation Massage and Relaxation
- Asana, Pranayama (Breathing Techniques), Surya Kriya, Meditation & Relaxation
- 6 Night / 7 Days Accommodation
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Excussion: Trekking and Waterfalls
- Daily 2 Sessions of Yoga Classes
- Daily Sattvic breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free yoga mat for practice
- Ganga Aarati
- Visiting Temples and Ashrams
- Medical assistance
- Room - A/c or Non A/c as per the preference / booking
- Sunset meditation and yoga practices
- Tour assistance
- Yoga Lecture and Philosophy
- Free Pickup and Drop at Nearest Airport
What's not included Ayurveda and Yoga Vacation in Rishikesh
- Airfare To and From
- Cost for Bike rental, Sun bath and Surfing
- Outside Food Intake
- Shopping or Purchase
- Transportation costs additional to our excursions mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Spa treatments
Our Location - Ayurveda Holidays in India
Rishikesh is known as the WORLD YOGA CAPITAL and “Land of Sages“. The Himalayan hills and Holy Ganges made this place the best place to learn and practice yoga in this planet. One of the worlds most blessed places with high energy.
No words can express the glory of this sacred land Rishikesh (Dev Bhumi). Many people keep coming back to this holy place from different parts of the world. Students, aspirant, seekers are blessed to come Rishikesh to visit Historic Temples, Ashrams, take a bath from Holy Ganges and many locations rich in spirituality.
How to Reach us:
Rishikesh is a well-known city connected by all modes of commutation.
Book a flight Delhi international airport and from there it is apx. 250 KM to Rishikesh. From Delhi to Rishikesh 6-7 hours by taxi ride.
Book flight ticket to domestic airport DED - Dehradun, which is very close to Rishikesh just 35 to 40 minutes travel by Taxi.
We arrange taxi from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant) to Rishikesh on request in advance.
Book a taxi from International Airport in Delhi or Dehradun by yourself or please let us know in advance to do the arrangements for you.
Catch a train from Delhi to Haridwar and from Haridwar it is just 25 kilometers away from Rishikesh. You can hire a taxi or reach Rishikesh by local bus.
For bus, train services please visit: www.makemytrip.com
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 7 days before arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled - it can rescheduled on the next available dates.
by Chung Ha
This was my first trip to India. Been to Delhi, Bangalore and also Rishikesh where I took this rejuvenation and yoga package. I like the environment. I like the teaching of peace. I like yoga. Very great people and support.
It was fantastic days of my life, both understanding of yoga blessings and education were great. I was ready to start every day more enthusiastic than the day before. Time scheduling was perfect.