A Wonderful - Short Yoga Retreats in India
School of Yoga Vidhya welcomes you to the world of incredible yoga holidays in India! Your yoga meditation holiday enables you to find new ways to lead your life, new ways for creating greater inner balance and discover the outer and the inner wonders of life. The deep transformation helps you to develop higher conscious level and relationships will have different views and dimensions, enjoy a great yoga retreats in Rishikesh.
- Daily Yoga practice
- Sunset meditation and walking
- Daily Sattvic breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Excursion: Trekking and Waterfalls, Visiting Temples & Ashrams
- Subtle Energy Balancing thru Breathing Practice (Pranayama)
- Yoga relaxation and rejuvenation
- Learn the Technique to Silence the Mind
- Mind purification and relaxation techniques
- Restaurant, 24 Hours Room Service
Yoga Styles for Yoga Vacation:
Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Sivananda, Kundalini, Chakra Yoga, Tattwa Shudhi or 5 Element Purification and Rudra Yoga
Instruction language: English
Spoken languages: English, Hindi and Malayalam and Tamil
Accommodation - Short Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh
Our accommodation comprises single and double bedrooms with attached bathroom and supply of hot and cold water.
School of Yoga Vidhya Yoga Holiday Program
Yoga holiday in India is 100% proven yoga program, which make you stronger to manage your physical and mental stress or tension on personal, professional, and social life.
Holiday coverage for Yoga Vacation in India
- Proper Breathing - Pranayama
- Meditation (static and dynamic) - dhyana
- Proper Exercise - Asana
- Proper Relaxation - Savasana, inner gravity, and outer gravity
- Proper Diet - Vegetarian
- Mind Purification - Technique to cleansing your mind
Food for Yoga Retreats in India:
Sativic or ayurvedic food will be served three times daily as meals throughout the program.
Exclusions: Alcohol, Eggs, Fish and Meat
Things to do for Yoga Break in India (optional)
During your free time, you can walk or rent a bicycle or two wheeler to explore the countryside, visit markets, old ashrams, temples, and local villages. You can also choose to rest, relax, read your favorite book, sunbathe, or trekking.
- Rishikesh is world yoga capital - Explore it
- Visit Great Ashrams & Temples in Rishikesh
- Merge yourself - Beautiful Sunrise and Sunset
- Enjoy Swimming in the Waterfalls
- Listen to Devotional Songs and Lectures
- Reading and Shopping
- Understand the Cultural Heritage and Unity of India
- Enjoy Ganga Aarti and more…
What's included Yoga Vacation in Rishikesh
- Full yoga program
- 2 Night / 3 Days Accommodation
- Trek to Himalayan Hills
- Ganga Aarti
- Asana - Daily 2 Times
- Meditation & Relaxation
- Pranayama & Bandhas
- Three daily sattvic meals
- Free yoga mat for practice
- Minimum usage of Wi-Fi advised
- Sunset meditation and walking
- Pick up and drop from and to the nearest international airport (Dehradun)
What's not included Yoga Vacation in Rishikesh
- Additional meals
- Airfare To and From
- Cost for bicycle rental, sun bathing, and surfing
- Extra activities
- Massage and spa treatments
- Shopping or purchases
- Transportation costs for additional excursions
- Travel insurance
Our Location - Yoga Holidays in Rishikesh:
Rishikesh is known as the WORLD YOGA CAPITAL and “Land of Sages“. The Himalayan hills and Holy Ganges made this place the best place to learn and practice yoga in this planet. One of the worlds most blessed places with high energy.
No words can express the glory of this sacred land Rishikesh (Dev Bhumi). Many people keep coming back to this holy place from different parts of the world. Students, aspirant, seekers are blessed to come Rishikesh to visit Historic Temples, Ashrams, take a bath from Holy Ganges and many locations rich in spirituality.
How to Reach us:
Rishikesh is a well-known city connected by all modes of commutation.
Book a flight ticket to Delhi international airport and from there it is apx. 250 KM to Rishikesh. From Delhi to Rishikesh 6-7 hours by taxi ride.
Book flight ticket to domestic airport DED - Dehradun, which is very close to Rishikesh just 35 to 40 minutes travel by Taxi.
We arrange taxi from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant) to Rishikesh on request in advance.
Book a taxi from International Airport in Delhi or Dehradun by yourself or please let us know in advance to do the arrangements for you.
Catch a train from Delhi to Haridwar and from Haridwar it is just 25 kilometers away from Rishikesh. You can hire a taxi or reach Rishikesh by local bus.
For bus, train services please visit: www.makemytrip.com
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 7 days before arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled - it can rescheduled on the next available dates.
by Chung Ha
This was my first trip to India. Been to Delhi, Bangalore and also Rishikesh where I took this rejuvenation and yoga package. I like the environment. I like the teaching of peace. I like yoga. Very great people and support.
It was fantastic days of my life, both understanding of yoga blessings and education were great. I was ready to start every day more enthusiastic than the day before. Time scheduling was perfect.