Mind Relaxation Yoga Retreats in India
Spend amazing days of yoga vacations in India from Rishikesh and enjoy your great events from School of Yoga Vidhya mind relaxation and purification yoga retreats. Our yoga vacation programs promise to make you, and provides an opportunity for you to rediscover yourself to inner peace and balance.
School of Yoga Vidhya mind relaxation and yoga packages is 100% proven yoga retreats in Rishikesh that make you stronger to manage your physical fatigue and mental stress arising from your day to day life. Find new ways for your lifestyle, create greater inner balance and reinvent yourself by joining our yoga vacation packages.
Learn many mind relaxation techniques and pickup the best one that really helps to relax and calm your mind. So, for that much-needed break, reserve a place with the School of Yoga Vidhya holiday programs!
Highlights for Yoga Vacation in Rishikesh:
- Daily yoga practice
- Lecture and Philosophy
- Sunset meditation and walking
- Daily Ayurvedic breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Excursion: Trekking & Waterfalls
- Subtle Energy Balancing thru Breathing Practice (Pranayama)
- Relaxation thru instruction and Savasana
- Mind purification and relaxation techniques
- Learn the Technique to Silence the Mind
- Surya Kriya, Yoga Asana and Relaxation
- Restaurant, 24 Hours Room Service
Yoga Styles for Yoga Holidays in India:
Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Sivananda, Kundalini, Chakra Yoga, Tattwa Shudhi or 5 Element Purification and Rudra Yoga
Instruction language: English
Spoken languages: Malayalam, Tamil, English
Accommodation for Mind Relaxation Yoga Retreats in India
Our accommodation comprises single and double bedrooms with attached bathroom and supply of hot and cold water.
School of Yoga Vidhya Yoga Holiday Program
Yoga holiday in India is 100% proven yoga program, which make you stronger to manage your physical and mental stress or tension on personal, professional, and social life.
Holiday coverage for Mind Relaxation Yoga Retreats
- Asana exercise
- Dhyana session for you to explore meditation, static and dynamic
- Healthy Sattvic Diet
- Food and Accomodation
- Mind Purifying Techniques
- Pranayama session for proper breathing
- Savasana session for proper relaxation impacting inner and outer gravity
- Free Pickup and Drop at Nearest Airport
Food for Yoga Retreats:
Sativic or ayurvedic food will be served three times daily as meals throughout the program.
Exclusions: Alcohol, Eggs, Fish and Meat
Things to do (optional)
- Bike for rent
- Consultation with Ayurveda doctor
- Customized Treatment for fortification and toxic removal
- Free time for local excursions and exploring
- Learn 7 Chakra Cleansing / Purification
- Reading and Shopping
- Refreshments, fruit, and tea available
- Sun bath and Surfing
- Take Ayurveda Rejuvenation Massage
- Visit markets and local villages
- Walk or cycle around the countryside
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 4 Night / 5 Days Accommodation
- Asana, Pranayama (Breathing Techniques), Surya Kriya, Meditation & Relaxation
- Trekking and Waterfalls
- Daily 2 Sessions of Asana Classes
- Daily Sattvic breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free yoga mat for practice
- Ganga Aarti
- Visiting Temples and Ashrams
- Medical assistance
- Free Pickup and Drop at Nearest Airport
- Room - A/c or Non A/c as per the preference / Booking
- Sunset meditation and yoga practices
- Tour assistance
- Yoga Lecture and Philosophy
What's not included
- Airfare To and From
- Cost for Bike rental, Sun bath and Surfing
- Outside Food Intake
- Shopping or Purchase
- Transportation costs additional to our excursions mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Spa treatments
The price of this retreat includes one complimentary Ayurveda massage for relaxation and rejuvenation. Additional treatments can be booked for an extra cost.
Rishikesh is known as the WORLD YOGA CAPITAL and “Land of Sages“. The Himalayan hills and Holy Ganges made this place the best place to learn and practice yoga in this planet. One of the worlds most blessed places with high energy.
No words can express the glory of this sacred land Rishikesh (Dev Bhumi). Many people keep coming back to this holy place from different parts of the world. Students, aspirant, seekers are blessed to come Rishikesh to visit Historic Temples, Ashrams, take a bath from Holy Ganges and many locations rich in spirituality.
How to Reach us:
Rishikesh is a well-known city connected by all modes of commutation.
Book a flight Delhi international airport and from there it is apx. 250 KM to Rishikesh. From Delhi to Rishikesh 6-7 hours by taxi ride.
Book flight ticket to domestic airport DED - Dehradun, which is very close to Rishikesh just 35 to 40 minutes travel by Taxi.
We arrange taxi from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant) to Rishikesh on request in advance.
Book a taxi from International Airport in Delhi or Dehradun by yourself or please let us know in advance to do the arrangements for you.
Catch a train from Delhi to Haridwar and from Haridwar it is just 25 kilometers away from Rishikesh. You can hire a taxi or reach Rishikesh by local bus.
For bus, train services please visit: www.makemytrip.com
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 7 days before arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled - it can rescheduled on the next available dates.
by Chung Ha
This was my first trip to India. Been to Delhi, Bangalore and also Rishikesh where I took this rejuvenation and yoga package. I like the environment. I like the teaching of peace. I like yoga. Very great people and support.
It was fantastic days of my life, both understanding of yoga blessings and education were great. I was ready to start every day more enthusiastic than the day before. Time scheduling was perfect.