Couples Yoga Retreats in India
AWESOME program crafted for couples and family very specially. It's time to care on you and your loved one through well organized yoga program in India. This program helps you to cultivate a strong loving relationship between souls and also unify inner connection between your loved ones.
Spend your time and space only with your family and not distracted with any other means of your regular complexes and diversified world.
Understand more and more about your kids, wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, parents - play with them, listen to them and talk to them and connect to them.
Our yoga retreat in Rishikesh has been customized with yoga and other fun activities with sight-seeing to make your trip memorable and unforgettable moments of your life.
A Great opportunity awaits you to connect your parents, children, partners and couples from this family yoga retreats in India.
Feel natural, lively, pleasant and …!
Couples and Family yoga vacation in India helps to bridge the gap between souls and makes sure physically, emotionally and spiritually connected together.
DECIDE. DEDICATE. DESOLVE in LOVE CONNECTION
Highlight of Family Yoga Retreats in India:
- Connecting thru Eyes
- Asana Practice
- Regulating breath / Pranayama
- Massaging each other and Holding hand
- Sharing experiences
- Writing Positive Things About Each Other
- Yoga for daily life
- Connect with Love and positive energy
- Supporting each other on Yoga Postures
- Combined Yoga Sessions
- Helping your partner or kids in stretch yoga posture
- Hugging and Loving
- Whispering wonderful things in each other's ear
Yoga Asana Styles for Yoga Holidays in India:
Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Sivananda, Kundalini, Chakra Yoga, Tattwa Shudhi or 5 Element Purification and Rudra Yoga
Instruction language: English
Spoken languages: Malayalam, Tamil, English
Accommodation for Couples Yoga Retreats in India
Our accommodation comprises single and double bedrooms with attached bathroom and supply of hot and cold water.
School of Yoga Vidhya Yoga Holiday Program
Reconnect with your family / partner and understand each other and lead a beautiful and happy life. Yoga holiday in India is 100% proven yoga program, which make you stronger to manage your physical and mental stress or tension on personal, professional, and social life.
Food for Yoga Retreats:
Sativic or ayurvedic food will be served three times daily as meals throughout the program.
Exclusions: Alcohol, Eggs, Fish and Meat
Things to do (optional)
- Bike for rent
- Consultation with Ayurveda doctor
- Customized Treatment for fortification and toxic removal
- Free time for local excursions and exploring
- Learn 7 Chakra Cleansing / Purification
- Reading and Shopping
- Refreshments, fruit, and tea available
- Sun bath and Surfing
- Take Ayurveda Rejuvenation Massage
- Visit markets and local villages
- Walk or cycle around the countryside
What's included in Yoga Vacation in Rishikesh
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 4 Night / 5 Days Accommodation
- Asana, Pranayama (Breathing Techniques), Surya Kriya, Meditation & Relaxation
- Excursion: Trekking and Waterfalls
- Visiting Temples and Ashrams
- Daily 2 Sessions of Yoga Asana Classes
- Daily Sattvic breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free yoga mat for practice
- Ganga Aarati
- Medical assistance
- Room - A/c or Non A/c as per the preference / booking
- Sunset meditation and yoga practices
- Yoga Lecture and Philosophy
- Tour assistance
- Pick up and drop from and to the nearest Dehradun / Jolly Grant airport
What's not included Yoga Vacation Rishikesh
- Airfare To and From
- Cost for Bike rental, Sun bath and Surfing
- Outside Food Intake
- Shopping or Purchase
- Transportation costs additional to our excursions mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Spa treatments
Rishikesh is known as the WORLD YOGA CAPITAL and “Land of Sages“. The Himalayan hills and Holy Ganges made this place the best place to learn and practice yoga in this planet. One of the worlds most blessed places with high energy.
No words can express the glory of this sacred land Rishikesh (Dev Bhumi). Many people keep coming back to this holy place from different parts of the world. Students, aspirant, seekers are blessed to come Rishikesh to visit Historic Temples, Ashrams, take a bath from Holy Ganges and many locations rich in spirituality.
How to Reach us:
Rishikesh is a well-known city connected by all modes of commutation.
Book a flight Delhi international airport and from there it is apx. 250 KM to Rishikesh. From Delhi to Rishikesh 6-7 hours by taxi ride.
Book flight ticket to domestic airport DED - Dehradun, which is very close to Rishikesh just 35 to 40 minutes travel by Taxi.
We arrange taxi from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant) to Rishikesh on request in advance.
Book a taxi from International Airport in Delhi or Dehradun by yourself or please let us know in advance to do the arrangements for you.
Catch a train from Delhi to Haridwar and from Haridwar it is just 25 kilometers away from Rishikesh. You can hire a taxi or reach Rishikesh by local bus.
For bus, train services please visit: www.makemytrip.com
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 7 days before arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled - it can rescheduled on the next available dates.
by Chung Ha
This was my first trip to India. Been to Delhi, Bangalore and also Rishikesh where I took this rejuvenation and yoga package. I like the environment. I like the teaching of peace. I like yoga. Very great people and support.
It was fantastic days of my life, both understanding of yoga blessings and education were great. I was ready to start every day more enthusiastic than the day before. Time scheduling was perfect.